Head of Sales and Marketing
- Promoting the company's existing brands and introducing new products to the market;
- Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans and ensuring that the sales team meets their goals;
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company's marketing goals;
- Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports;
- Coordinate liaison between sales and other departments;
- Implementing new sales plans and advertising;
- Recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching, and managing marketing and sales teams to meet sales and marketing human resource objectives;
- Develop new distribution channels for the company products;
- Maintaining relationships with important partners by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and professional networks.
- A degree in marketing, communications, public relations, business administration, advertising or related field is required;
- 3-5 years' experience in managing sales and marketing teams;
- Relevant experience in digital marketing and sales through outsourced channels;
- Experience in financial sector would be a plus;
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills;
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing;
- The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.