Digital Marketing Specialist
AXI FINANCE IFN S.A. is a non-bank financial institution (Fintech), part of Management Financial Group (MFG), providing customer loans through credit cards.
We are looking for highly motivated, an experienced person with a strong online marketing orientation who speaks native Romanian and fluent English for the position of Digital Marketing Specialist.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will be based in Bucharest.
The primary objectives of the position are to analyze, refine, design, plan and execute the digital campaign strategies, tactics, action plans and timelines based on project scope, schedule and budget.
The successful candidate will take part in the overall web, online and campaign management processes and will work in close collaboration with headquarters digital marketing department, external and internal IT teams.
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar
- Execute digital content marketing activities and processes for all online channels and digital projects, including websites, newsletters, blog, affiliate program, email marketing, SEM/SEO and social media
- Manage the company’s social media profiles and presence
- Research, write and edit social media communications and posts
- Writing various types of articles on a wide range of topics for our blog
- Optimizing content for search engines and lead generation
- Strategize and executing online marketing strategies and Google AdWords, Social Media Marketing, SEO and other SEM campaigns
- Provide regular internal reports and work towards KPI’s continuous improvement
- Design, build, test, execute, and manage various email lists and campaigns, including the design templates, calls-to-action, and content used in your email sends
- Manage audience segmentation within Marketing Automation Platform
- Assist marketing department with other tasks as needed
Desired skills and experience:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a digital marketing role
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in Marketing, Communications or Advertising
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Romanian and English
- Strong copywriting, editing and proof-reading skills
- Knowledge of affiliate and direct marketing best practices
- Strong analytics and Excel skills
- Desire to learn new things within an ever-changing and innovative environment
- Team player with a proactive attitude and burning desire to succeed
Preferred skills and technologies:
- Google AdWords
- Google Analytics
- Google Adwords Certified
- Facebook for Business
- Marketing Automation
- Adobe CC
We offer you:
- Industry competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Meat tickets
- Top office location and friendly work International environment
- An opportunity to thrive in a fast-growing company and gain business knowledge in a dynamic industry with great international projects
- Working with a fantastic team of professionals and individuals who believe in integrity, teamwork and open communication
- Regular internal and external training opportunities
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
Challenged by this career opportunity?
Please send your CV and SHORT motivation e-mail in English.
All applications will be treated confidentially.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.