Digital Marketing Expert
AXI FINANCE IFN S.A. is a non-bank financial institution (FinTech), part of Management Financial Group (MFG), providing customer loans through credit cards.
We are looking for highly motivated and experienced person with a strong online marketing orientation who speaks native Romanian and fluent English for the position of Digital Marketing Expert.
The Digital Marketing Expert will be based in Bucharest.
As the ideal candidate for this role, you will be a data-driven online marketer, collaborative, curious by nature, analytical, and focused on driving results. You’re familiar with performance platforms and have experience executing and overseeing digital campaigns. You have strong project management, data analysis, and communication skills.
The primary objectives of the position are to analyze, refine, design, plan and execute the digital campaign strategies, tactics, action plans and timelines based on project scope, schedule and budget.
The successful candidate will take part in the overall web, online and campaign management processes and will work in close collaboration with headquarters digital marketing department, external and internal IT teams, responsible for website conversion optimization, SEO, PPC, and social media.
- Plan, execute, optimize and measure PPC campaigns
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Propose new digital growth strategies
- Execute and measure conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Perform ongoing monitoring of competitor companies
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Build and launch campaigns accurately and on time across various paid media channels including Google and Facebook
- Closely monitor and continuously optimize campaigns in alignment with campaign performance goals
- Prepare detailed reports with key findings and actionable insights for improvement
- Identify expansion and testing opportunities of campaign elements (e.g. creative, bid strategies, audience targeting, placements, etc.)
- Coordinate cross-funtionally to compile campaign assets, communicate creative requests, and assemble landing pages
- Support exploration of new ad tech solutions, maintain knowledge of industry best practices and any updates directly impacting our program
- Provide regular internal reports and work towards KPI’s continuous improvement
- Design, build, test, execute, and manage various email lists and campaigns, including the design templates, calls-to-action, and content used in your email sends
- Manage audience segmentation within the Marketing Automation Platform
- Manage the company’s social media profiles and presence
- Research, write and edit social media communications and posts
- Optimizing content for search engines and lead generation
- Assist marketing department with other tasks as needed
Desired skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in Marketing
- 2+ years of digital performance marketing experience
- Excellence in setting up and optimizing Google Ads campaigns
- Excellence in setting up and optimizing Facebook Ads campaigns
- Solid knowledge in using Google Analytics
- Experience optimizing landing pages for conversions
- Highly creative in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that converts
- Strong analytical skills to forecast and identify trends
- Ability to provide creative directions for paid social and display ads
- Experience writing and editing pay per click ad copy
- High levels of autonomy and self-motivation
Preferred skills and technologies:
- Google Ads
- Google Analytics
- Google Adwords Certified
- Facebook for Business
- Marketing Automation
- Adobe CC
- Staff supervision and development – No
- Decision Making – Provides data for decision support
- Travel – 0%
- Location – Corporate HQ
We offer you:
- Industry competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Top office location and friendly work International environment
- An opportunity to thrive in a fast-growing FinTech company and gain business knowledge in a dynamic industry with great international projects
- Working with a fantastic team of professionals and individuals who believe in integrity, teamwork and open communication
- Regular internal and external training opportunities
Challenged by this career opportunity?
If you consider that our company could be a fit for you and our proposal your next challenge we encourage you to submit your resume as the first step of becoming the newest member to our marketing team.
Please send your CV and SHORT motivation e-mail in English.
All applications will be treated confidentially.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.